UK Gym Pits and the COVID-19 situation
We understand how important it is to keep a sense of structure and normalcy in these trying times. As of 9th July 2020, UK Gym Pits is operating and dispatching orders. Our team is functioning with the minimum amount of staff required to perform basic business operations. We are available to answer any questions or concerns you have via messenger, email or phone - please do not hesitate to contact us as we are always here to help.
Unfortunately, some of our suppliers have limited or ceased their manufacturing capabilities but, between us we carry a lot of stock and many items are available and ready for despatch. However, it is always advisable to contact us first to make sure we have the item(s) in stock before placing an order online. Where manufacturing or the importing of certain products is required, please allow for longer lead times during these unprecedented times. We will continue to ship parcels and pallets as government policies and freight suppliers permit. However, transit times may be affected by COVID-19 restrictions in your region, which are outside our control.
We would like to assure everyone that UK Gym Pits is providing the best service possible at this time. We are committed, like many of you, to stop the spread of the virus and will continue to abide by government guidelines. We appreciate that you may no longer be able to train with your local club and we hope you find our home use equipment useful during this unprecedented time.
Stay safe and we will get through this together
UK Gym Pits are committed to providing you with a delivery service which is within the time specified and ensuring the goods you order reach you without any defects or damage through transit. We use reputable delivery companies and strive to the best costs and services available.
We carry stock on a large amount of our products but, due to the amount of product variations we offer (sizes, colours etc.) some products may be manufactured to order. Stocked items are despatched and delivered within 2-3 days from order. Manufacturing and delivery of non-stocked items is approximately 2-3 weeks from order so, is advisable to contact us prior to ordering to check whether we have the items you require in stock. If you have any questions regarding your order, information on payments and delivery of stocked or non-stocked items please do not hesitate to contact us (email - email@example.com or telephone - 0333 050 4827).
Certain large or bulky items (e.g. trampolines) can either be collected from our premises or we can arrange a delivery service (costs to be calculated per order based on location and order size). This will be stated within the product description and upon check-out postage will be listed as free (with accompanying note). Should you wish us to arrange delivery we will source the best prices and delivery options and inform you of the these costs.
Please note, it is not possible to process orders for these products in conjunction with regular products; should you wish to place mixed delivery orders please either contact us directly or submit as two separate transactions.
- Please ensure all the information is correct at the time of ordering. We will not be held responsible for any non-delivered items due to the incorrect information and/or address details being supplied.
- You will receive an order confirmation email once an order has been placed.
- You will receive a further despatch confirmation email when the item is about to be despatched. The despatch confirmation email will advise you when the goods will be delivered to you.
- If the specified delivery time and/or date is not convenient please let us know via email or telephone and we will try to reschedule a suitable time for you.
- We carry stock on a large amount of items but, due to the amount of product variations we offer (sizes, colours etc.) some products may be manufactured to order - please contact us prior to ordering and we can inform you as to whether the item is in stock or not. Items confirmed as in stock can be despatched the next day and should arrive within 2-3 working days.
- All Gaofei products are manufactured to order. Please allow up to 8 weeks for these items to be manufactured, shipped to the UK and delivered to site.
- Payment can be made by MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Switch, Solo, PayPal, Worldpay, Stripe, Apple pay and via Bank Transfer or by Cheque.
- Dispatch of goods or services will only be carried out once full and cleared payment has been received for the same.
- All prices quoted within this website are inclusive.
- Payment of the goods which includes the delivery charge must be paid for in full when an order is placed.
- We endeavour to deliver goods within 14 working days or sooner of receipt of order and cleared funds. Goods supplied outside the mainland UK will normally be delivered within 21 working days or sooner of receipt of order and cleared funds. This however may be subject to longer delivery dates during busy periods.
- Certain large or bulky items may require collecting from our premises or we can arrange a delivery service for you. This will be stated within the product description - please see information above.
- Deliveries will be delivered during normal working hours (0800-1700) and normal working days (Monday - Friday). Weekend deliveries can be arranged but, these may incur additional delivery costs – please either specify a weekend delivery when ordering or contact us via email or telephone.
- Please ensure someone is available to sign for the goods. If no one is available, the goods will be returned to either a delivery depot or UK Gym Pits. We will not be held responsible where the person signing for the goods is not the person who has placed the order and/or paid for the goods.
- If goods are returned due to no one available to accept the goods, there will be an additional charge of £15 for the return transport costs and subsequently a further charge will be required if the item requires sending a second time.
Please check the quality of the goods before signing for them. If you sign for them as being in good condition and open the package to find they have been damaged we cannot accept your claim.
- Damaged goods must be notified to us within 2 days of receipt of delivery via email or telephone.
- We will not be responsible for any non-delivered items after this time or failure to advise us accordingly.
- Any items not received must be advised within 14 days of the despatch confirmation email in order that this can be investigated.
- Non-mainland and oversees customers will be advised by email of the likely delivery date and of the delivery service being used.
- Bulk or large deliveries are undertaken by our own in-house transport, you will be notified at least one working day ahead of the expected delivery time.